This month Livia has become so much more interactive and understands a lot of what we are saying to her. It has been so much fun to be home for the summer and see this! She is developing quite the spunky personality, and these monthly photos are darn near impossible now. I need to make a post of the bloopers, they are pretty funny.
- word! “Hi” We officially have a talker, and her little voice is so sweet!
- ride in an airplane. She did great!
- time waving ‘Hi’ and ‘Bye’
- Trip to Florida, and the beach!
- first time meeting her 2nd cousin?? (we weren’t sure on the exact relation, she’s my cousin’s daughter, so whatever that is to Livia)
- 4th of July
- to swim! (and drink the water, we are working on that)
- feeding herself. Chicken is her latest favorite!
- crawling down the hallway and being chased
- pulling out all of her toys and books from their containers. Still working on the putting back!
- 23 lbs, 2 ounces
- 30 inches
- 4 diapers
- 12 month clothing and jammies