I say this every month, but I just can’t believe how fast this time is going! You are over half-way to being one year old, baby girl!
- Road trip to visit both of your great grandmothers. (check out what we did here!)
- Solid foods. Your favorite is avocado. Yummy!
- Easter. You loved all the things in your first Easter basket, especially the eggs that make noise when you shake them!
- Sitting up in high chairs at restaurants. You love the new perspective, and to bang on the table!
- Being social. You just light up whenever anyone talks to you, and it is so precious!
- Patting your hand on people, yourself, and tables!
- Talking and making noises
- When Cami comes in to give you kisses in the morning through your crib rails
- Dog toys
- 20 pounds
- 28 inches
- 3 diapers
- 6-9 month clothes, but 6 month pants are getting way too short! 9 month jammies