This month has brought so many big changes for our little girl, and it seems like it has happened all at once! We now have a crawler, people… and nothing is safe from our little mover! On a side note, these monthly pictures are getting tough… you’ll see why.
And there it is, she’s just so proud though!
- puffs and teething wafers! You are getting really good at picking them up and putting them in your mouth, picking it out of one hand and putting it in the other before putting it in your mouth, and ‘chewing’ it up before swallowing.
- playing fetch with Cami. Grandpa loves to take you outside and throw the ball for Cami. You laugh every time she runs back towards you with the ball.
- dog toys, cell phones, television remotes. Basically anything that is not one of your toys, you want.
- giving kisses. I just melt every time you lay a slobbery one on me!
- swim, and you loved it! This was extra special for us since we were both swimmers through college.
- wedding. You were a party animal, and loved dancing to the music!
- 6-9 in clothes and jammies
- 3 in diapers
- 22 pounds
- 28.75 inches
This might be our new way of taking monthly pictures, that is until you learn how to get the sticker from here too!