Once again, this month has flown by! 9 months, three-fourths of her way to one year. I have pretty much given up on the sitting and smiling pictures with the belly stickers, it’s just not going to happen with this busy little bee. I think these are cute though too, and show off her fun and inquisitive personality! Here is what has been up with our girl this month:
- feeding yourself. You don’t want much to do with any food that you can’t pick up and put in your mouth yourself!
- books. Taking them all out of the book basket is one of your favorite activities!
- being held. All the time. Most of the time you do not like to be set down or put in your bouncer, especially if we leave the room.
- pointing at everything! Eyes, noses, and mouths are your favorite things to point at, and poke!
- time to the zoo in Saint Louis! The zebras were your favorite! You also liked the penguins and giraffes.
- time meeting one of our college friends!
- pieces of table food. You have tried peas, corn, chicken, and pancakes!
- TOOTH! That’s right, we now have a tooth poking through! TWO actually by the time I wrote this! And they are the cutest little pearly whites I ever saw!
- Just barely still fitting into 9 month jammies
- 9/12 month clothes
- 3 in diapers
- 22.5 pounds
- 29 inches